Build strong critical thinking and writing skills to excel in English
Our Lower Secondary Critical Writing (LSCW) classes train students to:
- Analyse questions
- Infer and interpret information accurately
- Give precise definitions of key terms
- Evaluate claims from a range of perspectives
- Write coherent responses with clear claims and premises
- Structure their essays well.
By providing distinctive English comprehension class for a secondary school in Singapore, we equip students to find English as very easy subject and with the capacity to excel in the language.
These skills are crucial for the comprehension, summary, essay writing, and situational writing components of their O level and IP English exams. We help students to be extensively prepared and become skilled in this context by offering exclusive English composition class for secondary school pupils.